All kids in the U5 to U12 age category are invited to join regardless of skill or experience. Leagues are
established by age: U5-6, U7-8 and U9-10, and U11-12 (the "U" means "under").
Teams play 2 games a week - one on a weeknight (Tuesdays/Thursdays at 6:30) and one on the weekend (Saturday, late morning/early
afternoon). Practices are scheduled by the coach.
- All players must furnish and wear shin guards.
- All fees must be paid and the registration form signed before a player can play.
- All coaches, assistant coaches and other volunteers will participate in a background check program as required by the
Ohio South Youth Soccer Association.
- For the safety of all players, no metal cleats, toe cleats, jewelry, earrings, or hard hair accessories are allowed. All
earrings must be removed.
- Players and parents must adhere to the standards of good sportsmanship and fair play.
click here to download Youth registration form